West Fire Systems, Inc. Professional Services
West Fire Systems, Inc. can support you in all facets of your existing site or upcoming project needs. Whether that be a basic system design or a turn-key integrated systems deployment, we have the expertise to get the job done.
Pre-system deployment services…
• Systems need assessment: Based upon your specific needs, we will tailor a customized system solution to meet or exceed your expectations.
• Systems design & engineering support: Whether the need is for a complete design/build solution from concept to engineered AutoCAD drawings, or simply to coordinate with your consulting engineer, we are happy to assist in either role.
• System specification development: Let us help develop the specification and standard to ensure a code compliant and satisfactory outcome.
• Project management: Our staff will work closely with the installing contractor to ensure the completed installation is code compliant and installed in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
• In-service training: Once installed and commissioned, our factory trained technicians will provide comprehensive end user training and ongoing support to ensure that your personnel are confident in the operation of your systems.
Pre-existing and post system deployment services…
Whether yours is a new or existing system, West Fire Systems, Inc. is pleased to provide the following additional and ongoing support services…
• UL Listed central station monitoring services.
• UL Listed cellular central station & equipment monitoring services.
• NFPA compliant fire detection system test & inspections.
• NFPA-101 compliant emergency lighting test & inspection services.
• Bi-Directional Amplification ERRCES site testing & surveys.
• Bi-Directional Amplification ERRCES system test & inspections.
• 24 Hour emergency response service by NICET certified and factory trained technicians.